The sensuality of fall is unlike any other season. The crisp air greeting you as summer says farewell. The transition to scarves and the smell of falling leaves, and of course you can’t forget about the pumpkins ripening on the vine!
Fall is cozy cashmere amongst the changing colours. The rusting gold leaves blessing you everywhere you walk. Harvest is upon us, so grab your cider, and your soap, and welcome the blessings of this time of year.
We have curated beautiful gifts for you to enjoy this harvest that include some very… Unique ingredients.
Mermaid Cove prides ourselves on using quality ingredients to create our special artisan products that we deliver to your door. So, let’s talk about our pumpkin soap and the benefits of using real pumpkin to soothe the skin.
- Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
- Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
- Zinc in pumpkin seeds is brilliant for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for an oily skin.
- The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
Come to the cove and be sure to experience the feeling of fall this harvest season.
Ps. Don’t forget your scarf 😉